CompanyNet are looking for an self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Solutions Architecture team and be a key contributor to business growth in our Edinburgh and Glasgow based company.
We’re looking for a driven and outgoing individual to join our existing team. We’re seeking candidates who are hardworking, professional and confident with the drive to make things happen. We’re more interested in performance and commitment than hierarchy and strict working guidelines, and the result is a real opportunity to get involved in the entire project lifecycle and grow your career in the process.
- Working with clients to align their business needs with our technology through identification of constraints, scope, cost and risks. Provide technical advice to management during decision making processes. Articulate pros and cons of solution strategies to clients to enable positive decision making.
- Support during pre-sales, including technical design, due diligence discussions with customers, proof of concept building, solution reviews and effort estimation. Document all relevant information and requirements from the technology aspects.
- Assist in gaining complete customer satisfaction after service deployment. Provide technical assistance and quality assurance during the full engagement cycle.
- Provide support to the technical teams to enable business growth and continually meet customer’s needs with the best consultants. Provide mentoring to fellow team members. Adopt industry best practice and build up knowledge for future changes in technology to ensure the best position for CompanyNet with future opportunities.
- Experience working in solution selling, planning and project delivery end-to-end (Within SharePoint or Dynamics CRM, both desirable though not essential).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack or willingness to learn.
- Must have previous consulting experience in a technical capacity.
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Confident delivering informative presentations on complex technical matters.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple engagements in parallel and adapt in a dynamic, growing and fast-paced business environment.
- Team player who will generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts and technology as necessary.